On the 4th of April, the Stockholm FP&A Board met for the 6th time to discuss what is required for building a winning FP&A team.
The meeting gathered more than 35 senior finance practitioners from large international and local companies, such as
- Roche Pharmaceuticals
- and many others.
The Stockholm FP&A Board discussed key features of a successful FP&A professional and FP&A team roles. During the group discussion, FP&A Board members exchanged ideas on how to build effective FP&A teams.
- What are the key features of a successful FP&A (Business Control) Professional?
- FP&A Team Building: FP&A Team Roles
- Teams Synergy and how to achieve it
- Small groups discussion on FP&A Teams Evolution
- Conclusions and recommendations