The Perth FP&A Board successfully launched on 18 July 2017. The interactive discussion was devoted to the latest global trends in modern Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A). We are grateful to Karl Matacz, CFO at Synergy, for sharing his valuable insights on the subject.
Perth was the first city in Australia that we added to our map.
Please see below for information about our previous and forthcoming events in Perth.
- "Latest Trends in Modern FP&A" on 18 July 2017
- "FP&A Analytical Transformation" on 11 July 2019
- "Adapting Financial Planning and Analysis to the New Normal" (digital meeting) on 28 July 2020
- "Building Winning FP&A Teams for the New Normal" (digital meeting) on 8 December 2020
- "The Art and Science of xP&A Business Partnering" (digital meeting) on 13 May 2021