The San Francisco FP&A Board successfully launched on 5 April 2018. The interactive discussion was devoted to the latest global trends in modern Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A). San Francisco is the third city in the US that we have added to our map.
Please see below for information about our previous and forthcoming events in San Francisco.
- "Latest Trends in Modern FP&A" on 5 April 2018
- "FP&A Analytical Transformation" on 20 September 2018
- "FP&A Business Partnering" on 12 March 2019
- "The Power of Driver Based and Predictive FP&A" on 3 October 2019
- "Building Winning FP&A Teams" on 5 March 2020
- "FP&A Digital Transformation: Moving from Traditional to Leading Stage" (digital meeting) on 17 September 2020
- "Build Winning FP&A Teams for the New Normal" (digital meeting) on 27 October 2020