FP&A Trends Group is a high-profile thinktank whose mission is to identify and share the latest trends and best practices in modern Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A). UK-based but highly international in nature, we are a one-stop-shop for all things FP&A.
We have both advisory and research dimensions, and our website is one of the leading educational resources for FP&A today. Through our events and digital content, we pursue continuous discussion, collaboration, and knowledge-sharing between practitioners. We believe that this is the ideal way to learn and develop in today’s dynamic environment.
Here are the key elements of what we do:
- International FP&A Board
The International FP&A Board was created to answer a question many in the field have asked themselves: “How are other practitioners doing it?” It is a unique community of senior finance professionals, in which our 5000+ members can meet their peers in a creative, collaborative, non-competitive environment.
Unique in its global reach, there are now FP&A Board chapters in 29 cities of 16 countries around the world, and we are continually establishing new ones.
- FP&A Education
- FP&A Trends website: our comprehensive educational resource for modern FP&A, featuring thousands of articles from over 200 authors, video content, and more
- Global FP&A Trends Webinars: face-to-face and digital meetings in which panels of experienced professionals discuss key subjects in the field
- FP&A Trends Digest: our biweekly newsletter collecting highlights from our educational resources, from articles to video content
- AI/ML FP&A Committee: aims to guide the developments of better practices of data science and related techniques within the finance function
- FP&A Trends YouTube Channel: subscribe here for regular video content including recordings of our global webinars, presentations from leading finance professionals, and much more
- FP&A Trends Research: we not only identify future trends and best practices in FP&A, but also set them through our research activities. We regularly produce research papers, inside papers and surveys, many of which you can access through the FP&A Trends website
- FP&A Club LinkedIn Group one of the largest online communities in the field, with more than 37K members, continuously growing and updated.
- Best Practice FP&A Consultancy
- FP&A Best Practices workshops
Larysa Melnychuk, Founder & CEO
Larysa is a leading FP&A professional and influencer. She held senior roles at top organisations such as Invensys, Key Bank, and Combined Insurance, before establishing the International FP&A Board in 2013.
A high-profile global thinktank, the Board aims to identify and promote new trends and best practices in modern Financial Planning and Analysis. Larysa has successfully expanded the Board into 29 chapters in 16 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, and North America.
Larysa is also the founder and CEO at the FP&A Trends Group, the leading online resource for FP&A professionals. She chairs the Global AI/ML FP&A Committee and runs a number of high-profile initiatives in the area of modern financial analytics.
Larysa holds a Master of Science degree in physics of materials and is a qualified chartered management accountant (CIMA), chartered global management accountant (CGMA) and is a holder of an FP&A certification. She is also a member of the exam content writing team for the Association of Finance Professionals (AFP) FP&A certification.
Larysa is also a passionate conference speaker and writes articles on various FP&A-related subjects.