The Brisbane FP&A Board successfully launched on 16 July 2019. The interactive discussion was devoted to the latest global trends in modern Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A). Brisbane is the 25th city worldwide that we added to our map.
Please see below for articles about our previous and forthcoming events in Brisbane.
- "Modern Financial Planning and Analysis: Latest Trends" on 16 July 2019
- "Adapting Financial Planning and Analysis to the New Normal" (digital meeting) on 28 July 2020
- "Building Winning FP&A Teams for the New Normal" (digital meeting) on 8 December 2020
- "The Art and Science of xP&A Business Partnering" (digital meeting) on 13 May 2021
- "Managing Risks and Opportunities of Rolling Forecast and Scenario Planning" (digital meeting) on 26 October 2021