The Seattle FP&A Board successfully launched on 10 April 2018. The interactive discussion was devoted to the latest global trends in modern Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A). Seattle is the fourth city in the US that we have added to our map.
Please see below for articles about our previous and forthcoming events in Seattle.
- "Latest Trends in Modern FP&A" on 10 April 2018
- "FP&A Analytical Transformation" on 25 September 2018
- "FP&A Business Partnering" on 14 March 2019
- "The Power of Driver Based and Predictive FP&A" on 1 October 2019
- "Building a Winning FP&A Team" on 3 March 2020
- "FP&A Digital Transformation: Moving from Traditional to Leading Stage" (digital meeting) on 17 September 2020
- "Build Winning FP&A Teams for the New Normal" (digital meeting) on 27 October 2020