The Paris FP&A Board successfully launched on 28 May 2019. The interactive discussion was devoted to the latest global trends in modern Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A). Paris is the 23rd city worldwide that we added to our map.
Please see below for articles about our previous and forthcoming events in Paris.
- "Latest Trends in Modern Financial Planning and Analysis" on 28 May 2019
- "Rolling Forecast: 7 Factors for Success" on 17 October 2019
- "FP&A Digital Transformation: Moving from Traditional to Leading Stage" (digital meeting) on 24 September 2020
- "FP&A of the Future: Adapting to the New Normal" (digital meeting) on 14 October 2020
- "From Traditional to Better and Beyond Budgeting" (digital meeting) on 17 June 2021