The London FP&A Circle was launched on 5 July 2016 as an educational and networking platform for the professional community.
The London FP&A Circle shares the knowledge that has been generated by the London FP&A Board. We are proud to have had the London FP&A Board members and the senior finance practitioners representing leading companies such as CA Technologies, Cafcass, Coats Group, Dentsu Aegis Network, Laird, Legal & General Investment Management, QuintilesIMS, SABMiller, Shell, Walgreens Boots Alliance, etc., to present insights generated through our discussions and collaboration to the wider finance community.
Please see below for information about previous and forthcoming meetings of the London FP&A Circle.
- "FP&A Analytics Maturity Model" on 5 July 2016
- "A New Era for FP&A Profession" on 4 October 2016
- "Why Driver-Based Planning Matters for modern FP&A" on 7 March 2017
- "Best Practices in Rolling Forecast" on 6 June 2017
- "Latest Trends in Modern FP&A" on 25 January 2018
- "Evolving FP&A: How to Manage the Change" on 5 June 2018
- "The Essentials of FP&A Analytical Transformation" on 4 October 2018
- "Modern FP&A and The Power of Scenario Planning" on 12 February 2019