The Copenhagen FP&A Board successfully launched on 2 April 2019. The interactive discussion was devoted to the latest global trends in modern Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A). Copenhagen is the 22nd city worldwide that we added to our map.
Please see below for articles about our previous and forthcoming events in Copenhagen.
- "Modern Financial Planning and Analysis: Latest Trends" on 2 April 2019
- "Rolling Forecast: 7 Factors for Success" on 29 October 2019
- "Building Winning FP&A Teams" on 22 September 2020
- "FP&A Digital Transformation: Moving from Traditional to Leading Stage" (digital meeting) on 24 September 2020
- "FP&A of the Future: Adapting to the "New Normal" (digital meeting) on 17 November 2020
- "Moving From Traditional Business Controlling to Extended Planning and Analysis (xP&A)" (digital meeting) on 23 March 2021
- "The Art and Science of Digitised FP&A Business Partnering" (digital meeting) on 25 May 2021
- "FP&A Scenario Planning - Strategy, Steps and Practical Examples" (digital meeting) on 22 September 2021