The Hong Kong FP&A Board successfully launched on 30 August 2018. The interactive discussion was devoted to the latest global trends in modern Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A). Hong Kong is the 21st city worldwide that we have added to our map.
Please see below for articles about our previous and forthcoming events in Hong Kong.
- "Latest Trends in Modern FP&A" on 30 August 2018
- "FP&A Analytical Transformation" on 25 July 2019
- "Adapting Financial Planning and Analysis to the New Normal" (digital meeting) on 21 July 2020
- "Building Winning FP&A Teams for the New Normal" (digital meeting) on 6 October 2020
- "FP&A Digital Transformation: Moving to the Leading Stage" (digital meeting) on 24 November 2020
- "From Traditional to Better and Beyond Budgeting" (digital meeting) on 3 February 2021
- "The Art and Science of xP&A Business Partnering" (digital meeting) on 8 April 2021