On the 25th of July 2019, the International FP&A Board held its second meeting in Hong Kong where 37 senior finance practitioners shared their ideas about FP&A Analytical Transformation.
- Advanced Analytics for agile and integrated FP&A: key definitions and concepts.
- A Case Study from the field: Tom Whelan, Director of Finance Asia at ITE Group
- FP&A Analytical Transformation: Fine-tuning the FP&A Operating Model. Group work.
- Conclusions and recommendations.
After discussing Advanced Analytics and integrated FP&A, Tom Whelan, Director of Finance Asia at ITE Group, shared his practical experience in the meeting subject.
The Hong Kong FP&A Board brought together senior finance practitioners from leading organisations, such as
- Allegis Group
- Asia Pulp & Paper
- Bank of America
- Cushman & Wakefield
- Estee Lauder Companies
- HSBC Commercial Banking Asia Pacific
- Luen Thai Holdings Ltd.
- Office Depot
- Prudential Corporation Asia
- State Street
- and many others.