The International FP&A Board opened its 20th global chapter in Tokyo on 12 July 2018. The Board was established in London, UK in 2013 and now successfully operates in 12 countries of Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia and the USA. This is a leading professional think-tank that gathers expertise of many senior finance practitioners. Its mission is to identify and support new global trends, skill sets and thought leadership in modern corporate financial planning and analysis (FP&A).
Please see below for information about our previous and forthcoming events in Tokyo.
- "Latest Trends in Modern FP&A" on 12 July 2018
- "FP&A Analytical Transformation" on 27 June 2019
- "Adapting Financial Planning and Analysis to the New Normal" (digital meeting) on 21 July 2020
- "Building Winning FP&A Teams for the New Normal" (digital meeting) on 6 October 2020
- "FP&A Digital Transformation: Moving to the Leading Stage" (digital meeting) on 24 November 2020