The Houston FP&A Board successfully launched on 7 October 2019. The interactive discussion was devoted to the latest global trends in modern Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A). Houston is the 26th city worldwide that we added to our map.
Please see below for articles about our previous and forthcoming events in Houston.
- "Latest Trends in Modern Financial Planning and Analysis" on 7 October 2019
- "FP&A Analytical Transformation" on 10 March 2020
- "FP&A Digital Transformation: Moving from Traditional to Leading Stage" (digital meeting) on 17 September 2020
- "Build Winning FP&A Teams for the New Normal" (digital meeting) on 27 October 2020
- "Inside the Crystal Ball: Top 10 Trends Shaping FP&A in 2021 and Beyond" (digital meeting) on 26 January 2021
- "From Traditional to Better and Beyond Budgeting" (digital meeting) on 13 April 2021
- "The Art and Science of Digitized FP&A Business Partnering" (digital meeting) on 8 June 2021