The Syndey FP&A Board was successfully launched on 25 July 2017 to support the best practices and communicate the latest trends in Financial Planning and Analysis to the Australian finance community.
Sydney is actually the third city in Australia that we added to our map after Perth and Melbourne.
Please see below for more information about our previous and forthcoming events in Sydney.
- "Latest Trends in Modern FP&A" on 25 July 2017
- "FP&A Analytical Transformation" on 21 August 2018
- "FP&A Business Partnering" on 18 July 2019
- "Adapting Financial Planning and Analysis to the New Normal" (digital meeting) on 28 July 2020
- "Building Winning FP&A Teams for the New Normal" (digital meeting) on 8 December 2020
- "The Art and Science of xP&A Business Partnering" (digital meeting) on 13 May 2021
- "Managing Risks and Opportunities of Rolling Forecast and Scenario Planning" (digital meeting) on 26 October 2021