The Kuala Lumpur FP&A Board successfully launched on 1 December 2016. Kuala Lumpur is rapidly becoming one of the major financial centers in the world. As we are keeping an eye on FP&A trends in different countries, we are happy to contribute to the best FP&A practices in Malaysia. The region attracts many international companies and Malaysian FP&A Boards are usually represented by a strong and diverse professional finance community.
Please see below for more information about our previous and forthcoming events in Malaysia.
- "Latest Trends in Modern FP&A" on 1 December 2016
- "FP&A Analytical Transformation" on 4 July 2017
- "FP&A Business Partnering" on 28 November 2017
- "New Age of Zero-Based Budgeting" on 19 July 2018
- "Building Winning FP&A Teams" on 4 July 2019
- "Adapting Financial Planning and Analysis to the New Normal" (digital meeting) on 21 July 2020
- "Building Winning FP&A Teams for the New Normal" (digital meeting) on 6 October 2020
- "FP&A Digital Transformation: Moving to the Leading Stage" (digital meeting) on 24 November 2020
- "From Traditional to Better and Beyond Budgeting" (digital meeting) on 3 February 2021
- "The Art and Science of xP&A Business Partnering" (digital meeting) on 8 April 2021