The Shanghai FP&A Board successfully launched on 2 July 2019. The interactive discussion was devoted to the latest global trends in modern Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A). Shanghai is the 24th city worldwide that we added to our map.
Please see below for articles about our previous and forthcoming events in Shanghai.
- "Latest Trends in Modern Financial Planning and Analysis" on 2 July 2019
- "FP&A Analytical Transformation" on 25 November 2019
- "Adapting Financial Planning and Analysis to the New Normal" (digital meeting) on 21 July 2020
- "Building Winning FP&A Teams for the New Normal" (digital meeting) on 6 October 2020
- "FP&A Digital Transformation: Moving to the Leading Stage" (digital meeting) on 24 November 2020
- "From Traditional to Better and Beyond Budgeting" (digital meeting) on 3 February 2021
- "The Art and Science of xP&A Business Partnering" (digital meeting) on 8 April 2021
- "A New Age of Zero-Based Budgeting" (digital meeting) on 21 October 2021