The meeting was proudly sponsored by:
Responding to uncertainty and rapid change requires agile decision-making. However, organizational agility often faces a considerable barrier: unaligned top-down and bottom-up planning processes.
Why does this gap exist? How can we bridge it, and what role does technology play?
Watch the Digital North American FP&A Board to find out with the panel of experts:
- Loreal Jiles, VP, Research and Thought Leadership at IMA
- Rainer Fischer, Project lead of the E2E Clariant Initiative
- Robert Vultier, Former Procurement Director, Sr Category Manager Petrochemicals at Clariant
- Jonas Ekegren, Head of Business and Capital Planning at Länsförsäkringar, Stockholm FP&A Board member
- Larysa Melnychuk, MD at FP&A Trends Group (Discussion Facilitator)