According to the research carried out by the Carnegie Institute of Technology, 85% of your financial success is due to your personality and ability to communicate.
In November, FP&A Trends Group held the 6th Amsterdam FP&A Board. More than 40 senior finance practitioners discussed how to build winning FP&A teams.
The Board members represented different industries and companies:
- Kao Corporation
- and many others
- What are the key features of a successful FP&A Professional?
- FP&A Team Building: FP&A Team Roles
- A case study from Philips
- Small groups discussion on FP&A Teams Evolution
- Conclusions and recommendations
- The Architect
- The Analyst
- The Storyteller
- The Influencer
The Board members also exchanged ideas on how technology can enable FP&A team building and capability. Anna Brueva, FP&A Director Integrated Cost Management at Philips, shared her experience on the meeting subject. A more detailed overview of the event is available here.
Our Sponsors and Partners