The eighth face-to-face FP&A Board in Boston was held on October 6. The main subject of the discussion was Extended Planning and Analysis (xP&A): why moving to xP&A is crucial, what xP&A is, how to implement it and with what methods.
- Extended Planning & Analysis (xP&A): key concepts and definitions
- Key success factors of Integrated FP&A
- Integrated FP&A Model - Collaborative FP&A Process
- Key steps to implement xP&A
- Small groups work
- Conclusions and recommendations
We had strong representation from leading organizations at the meetings, such as
- Berkshire Bank
- Dover Corporation
- IPG Photonics
- Schneider Electric
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals
- Teknor Apex Company
Figure 1: Group Work During the FP&A Board Meeting in Boston (October 2022)
We are very grateful to our global sponsors and partners, SAP, Robert Half / Protiviti and IWG, for their tremendous support.