The Second Digital Middle Eastern FP&A Board is proudly sponsored by:
The Second Digital Middle Eastern FP&A Board will be held online on November 25 from 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM GST.
Join our experienced and international panel of experts to learn how to Build Winning FP&A Teams for the "New Normal".
The current business and economic environment are fundamentally different from before. As organisations continue to adapt to the world of "Unknown Unknowns", the Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) role has become increasingly more important with FP&A teams adapting quickly and developing their new "playbooks" to prepare for the future.
At this meeting, we will review the latest FP&A team roles that are not typical for traditional management accounting. Our experienced panel of experts will also share their practical knowledge on
- how to build FP&A Teams from scratch,
- how modern technology can enhance team collaboration,
- what are the latest trends and developments in FP&A employment.
With the help of modern technology, this event will feature presentations on the latest trends in FP&A team building, case studies, a panel discussion from senior finance leaders, polling questions and a Q&A session.
More details on the subject matter and speakers are available below.
What is International FP&A Board?
The International FP&A Board was created in London (UK) in 2013 to guide the development and promotion of the best practices in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A). Since then, the Board chapters have been successfully established in 27 cities and 16 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, and North America. They aim to identify and support new global trends, valued skill sets and leadership practices in modern corporate Financial Planning & Analysis.
In the Middle East, we have a chapter in Dubai. We are also looking forward to inviting guests from other parts of the Middle East where FP&A Board is not geographically established yet.
The FP&A Board is exclusive to finance practitioners only.
The meeting is complimentary, vendor-agnostic and by-invitation-only.
All participants should register online to secure their place. The meeting recording and the presentation will be available for the registered participants only. If you are not able to join the live meeting, you can review the recording later.
Building Winning FP&A Teams for the "New Normal"
5:00 PM - 6:30 PM GST
(1:00 PM - 2:30 PM GMT)
- FP&A Teams Roles and Skills in the New Normal
- Building Synergistic & Cross Cultural FP&A Teams (New Normal)
- Adapting FP&A Teams to the New Normal
- Technology to Build Winning FP&A Teams (New Normal)
- FP&A Recruitment in the New Normal
- Conclusions and Recommendations
Digital. Webinar format.
The Panel of Experts:
- Matt Poleski, Regional CFO/Finance Director at Arthur J.Gallagher & Co., Chicago FP&A Board member
- Irena Pavunkovic, V.P., Corporate Controlling and Project Management at Bayer
- Joao Almeida, Chief Financial Officer Hubs – A.P Moller Maersk, Amsterdam FP&A Board member
- Andreas Simon, Director EMEA at Jedox AG
- Joe Robinson, Manager at Michael Page
Participation in the Digital FP&A Board events is complimentary and by invitation only.
The forum is vendor-agnostic and exclusive to finance practitioners only.
We will not be able to confirm places for vendors, salespeople, and consultants.