The webinar is proudly sponsored by:
While profitability is an easy concept to grasp, it is notoriously difficult to manage, especially in rapidly changing market conditions. How can we manage profitability in times of uncertainty?
One answer is by using the profitability analysis framework, which we will explore in this online event. Join us on September 28th at 11:00 AM PDT to discover practical steps in achieving the framework's goals, and how technology can help.
We will be hearing from an experienced panel of speakers, with presentations from a professor of accountancy, an FP&A practitioner and a technology leader.
A recording of the event will be shared afterwards with everyone who registers.
- Monte Swain, Professor of Accountancy at Brigham Young University
- Robert Ycmat, Chief Financial Officer (CFO) at Revere Health
- Michel Haesendonckx, Global Solution Owner Financial Planning & Analysis at SAP SE
- Larysa Melnychuk, MD at FP&A Trends Group (Discussion Facilitator)
Managing Profitability in Uncertain Times
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM PDT
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT
7:00 PM - 8:00 PM BST
(the registration link will convert the time to your time zone)
• Profitability management key concepts and definitions
• The Profitability Analytics Framework
o Extending the return on investment model
o Introducing the Profitability Analytics Framework
• Revere Health case study on profitability management
o Revenue management
o Cost management
• The role of technology for sustainable profitability management
• Conclusions and recommendations
• Q&A session
The webinar is complimentary, vendor-agnostic, and exclusive to finance practitioners only.
We will not be able to confirm places for the registrations with missing or incorrect details.