At this difficult and uncertain time of global Black Swans and Perfect Storms, the demand for modern FP&A knowledge is higher than ever before. Keeping this in mind, the team at International FP&A Board has decided to start sharing the insights from more than 200 Board meetings with our global professional community.
Over the last 4 years, we have held more than 200 meetings in 27 cities, 16 countries, and across 4 continents. It has been incredibly inspiring to see so many FP&A senior practitioners come together to shape the future of our profession. We would like to share this accumulated knowledge with the entire FP&A community.
This is the reason for which we are launching a series of 40-minute online events called "FP&A Board Connect" where FP&A Board speakers will present their practical case studies and share thought-leadership from all over the world. The meetings will be complimentary and vendor-agnostic. They are open to anyone interested in FP&A's latest trends and developments.
Below you can the list of recordings from our previous FP&A Board Connect meetings. This was the first round of FP&A Board Connect events, and we are planning the second round soon.
Session 1: Using Predictive Analytics and Machine Learning for FP&A at Microsoft
Date: 29 April
- Takeshi Murakami, Business Manager to CEO/President at Microsoft Japan, a member of Tokyo FP&A Board
Session 2: Zero-Based Budgeting Part 1. ZBB in Multinationals
Date: 7 May
Session 3: Zero-Based Budgeting Part 2. ZBB (Business Case)
Date: 13 May
Session 4: How to Use Predictive Analytics and Machine Learning for Better Quality Forecast (Janssen Case Study)
Date: 27 May
- Stéphanie Didier, Finance Director France at Janssen Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA), a member of Paris FP&A Board,
- Tina Vermeyen, Digital Transformation Manager at Janssen, Johnson & Johnson
Session 5: FP&A Business Partnering
Date: 3 June
- David Wittenberg, Finance Manager at Providence St. Joseph Health; a member of the Seattle FP&A Board
- Valerie Martin, Finance Director at Autodesk; a member of the San Francisco FP&A Board
Session 6: FP&A Analytical Transformation: AXA Group Case Study
Date: 17 June
- Amarnath Kamath, Head Of Finance, Malaysia at AXA Group Ops & Finance Business Partner Pan Asia Service Delivery, a member of Kuala Lumpur Board
Session 7: Relevance of Driver Based Planning during Uncertain Times
- Saurabh Jain, VP Business Performance Controlling at Siemens Healthineers, a member of the New York FP&A Board
- Gordon Stuart, Chief Financial Officer, UNIT4 London, United Kingdom