The webinar is proudly sponsored by:
Change can be daunting, but it doesn't have to be. With only 30% of change programs achieving success, it's crucial to have a framework that enables FP&A professionals to navigate through complex change with ease.
Join the FP&A Trends webinar on June 28 at 11:00 AM EDT / 5:00 PM CEST where our expert panel of seasoned professionals will divulge the key steps for FP&A Change Management success. Gain actionable insights on How to Drive Analytical Transformation, and take your business to new heights. Don't miss out on this opportunity to revolutionize your approach to change management.
A recording of the event will be shared afterwards with everyone who registers.
- Karina Williams, Business Unit CFO at Veolia Water Technologies and Solutions, New York FP&A Board member
- Pedro Thena, VP Finance Global CFO - HPS at Honeywell, Houston FP&A Board member
- Gregory Volpe, Product Marketing Director at Workday
- Ron Monteiro, Experienced FP&A Professional and International FP&A Board Ambassador (Discussion Facilitator)
Unleashing the Power of FP&A Change Management for Analytical Transformation
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM BST
5:00 PM - 6:00 PM CEST
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM EDT / 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM PDT
(the registration link will convert the time to your time zone)
- Change Management in FP&A: key trends and challenges
- FP&A Board Maturity Model for Analytical Transformation
- Framework for Change Management
- How Technology supports Change Management
- Conclusions and recommendations
- Q&A Session
The webinar is complimentary, vendor-agnostic, and exclusive to finance practitioners only.
We will not be able to confirm places for the registrations with missing or incorrect details.