The Second Digital Swiss FP&A Board is proudly sponsored by:
It is commonly agreed that the traditional budgeting process is time-consuming and costly. It rarely focuses on strategy and adds little value. Although traditional budgets have evolved over the years, they can hardly meet the challenges of the modern economic and business environment. Join our global discussion on whether Beyond Budgeting is the best alternative. At the meeting, we will discuss whether it is realistic to abandon the budget and transform the whole process.
The Second Digital Swiss FP&A Board will take place on 10 December 2020 from 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM CET.
Join our experienced and international panel of experts to learn how to move from Traditional to Better and Beyond Budgeting.
With the help of modern technology, we will make this digital meeting as interactive as possible by incorporating panel discussion, polling questions, Q&A sessions, and a survey.
What is International FP&A Board?
The International FP&A Board was created in London (UK) in 2013 to guide the development and promotion of the best practices in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A). Since then, the Board chapters have been successfully established in 27 cities and 16 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, and North America. They aim to identify and support new global trends, valued skill sets and leadership practices in modern corporate Financial Planning & Analysis.
Digital Swiss FP&A Board will unite our FP&A chapters from Geneva and Zurich. We are also looking forward to inviting guests from other parts of Switzerland where FP&A Board is not geographically established yet.
The FP&A Board is exclusive to finance practitioners only.
The meeting is complimentary and vendor-agnostic.
All participants should register online to secure their place. The meeting recording and the presentation will be available for the registered participants only. If you are not able to join the live meeting, you can review the recording later.
From Traditional to Better and Beyond Budgeting
5:00 PM - 6:30 PM CET
(4:00 PM - 5:30 PM GMT)
- Beyond Budgeting - Business Agility in Practice
- Hilti case of Beyond Budgeting and Corporate Performance Management
- Roche Case study on moving to Beyond Budgeting
- How technology can enable Better or Beyond Budgeting
- Conclusions and Recommendations.
Digital. Webinar format.
The Panel of Experts:
- Bjarte Bogsnes, Senior Advisor Performance Framework at Equinor, Chairman at BBRT
- Franz Wirnsperger, Managing Director, Hilti Lab for Integrated Performance Management at University of St Gallen (HSG) (former Hilti CFO)
- Svenja Amrhein, Country CFO and Licence to Operate Lead at Roche, Stockholm FP&A Board member
- Fabrizio Tocchini, Global Head of Innovation at CCH® Tagetik
- Larysa Melnychuk, MD of FP&A Trends Group and Founder of the International FP&A Board
Participation in the FP&A Board is complimentary and by invitation only.
The forum is vendor-agnostic and exclusive to finance practitioners only.
We will not be able to confirm places for vendors, salespeople, and consultants.