The Second Digital Pan-Asian FP&A Board is proudly sponsored by:
The Second Digital Pan-Asian FP&A Board will be held online on October 6 from 4:30 PM to 6:00 PM SGT.
Join our experienced and international panel of experts to learn how to Build Winning FP&A Teams for the "New Normal". The list of speakers is provided below.
What will be covered in this meeting?
The current business and economic environment are fundamentally different from before. As organisations continue to adapt to the world of "Unknown Unknowns", the Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) role has become increasingly more important with FP&A teams adapting quickly and developing their new "playbooks" to prepare for the future.
At this meeting, we will review the latest FP&A team roles that are not typical for traditional management accounting. Our experienced panel of experts will also share their practical knowledge on
- how to build FP&A Teams from scratch,
- how modern technology can enhance team collaboration,
- what are the latest trends and developments in FP&A employment.
With the help of modern technology, this event will feature presentations on the latest trends in FP&A team building, case studies, a panel discussion from senior finance leaders, polling questions and a Q&A session.
More details on the subject matter and speakers are available below.
What is International FP&A Board?
The International FP&A Board was created in London (UK) in 2013 to guide the development and promotion of the best practices in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A). Since then, the Board chapters have been successfully established in 27 cities and 16 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, and North America. They aim to identify and support new global trends, valued skill sets and leadership practices in modern corporate Financial Planning & Analysis.
Digital Pan-Asian FP&A Board will unite our Asian FP&A Board chapters from Singapore, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Shanghai and Tokyo.
We are also happy to invite some guests from other Asian countries where FP&A board is not geographically established yet.
The FP&A Board is exclusive to finance practitioners only.
The meeting is complimentary, vendor-agnostic and by-invitation-only.
All participants should register online to secure their place. The meeting recording and the presentation will be available for the registered participants only. If you are not able to join the live meeting, you can review the recording later.
Building Winning FP&A Teams for the "New Normal"
4-30 pm to 6-00 pm SGT
- FP&A Teams & Skills Required in the New Normal
- Sustaining and Motivating FP&A Teams
- Agile FP&A
- Technology Enhancement for FP&A Teams
- Bots in FP&A Teams
- FP&A Recruitment in the "New Normal"
- Conclusions and recommendations
Digital. Webinar format.
The panel of Experts:
- Rex Gu, CFO at Maersk Far East Operations, Shanghai FP&A Board member
- Anna Brueva, FP&A Director at Philips, Amsterdam FP&A Board member
- Svenja Amrhein, Director Finance & Business Services at Roche, Stockholm FP&A Board member
- Selveraja K, Global COE for Analytics & Insight at SAP Asia
- Amanda Wu, Associate Director at Michael Page
- Bryan Lapidus, Director, FP&A Practice at the Association for Financial Professionals (AFP)
- Hans Gobin, Experienced FP&A Leader and International FP&A Board Ambassador
Participation in the Digital FP&A Board events is complimentary and by invitation only.
The forum is vendor-agnostic and exclusive to finance practitioners only.
We will not be able to confirm places for vendors, salespeople, and consultants.