The event is proudly sponsored by:
Storytelling with data will certainly be a skill differentiator for the FP&A professional of the future.
At the time of advanced analytics, flexible dashboarding and effective data visualisation, FP&A storytelling has become both an art and a science. But how can we master it?
Join the Digital Middle Eastern FP&A Circle on June 6 at 5:00 PM GST to hear insights from senior practitioners and thought leaders about the winning formula for FP&A Storytelling.
A recording of the event will be shared afterwards with everyone who registers.
What is the International FP&A Board?
The International FP&A Board was created in London (UK) in 2013 and now has chapters in 29 cities and 16 countries worldwide. It aims to develop and promote the best practices in modern corporate Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), identifying and supporting new global trends, valued skill sets, and leadership practices.
The Digital Middle Eastern FP&A Board will unite our Board members in Dubai. We are also looking forward to inviting guests from other areas in the Middle East where the FP&A Board has not yet been established.
Mastering the Art and Science of FP&A Storytelling
5:00 PM - 6:30 PM GST
(2:00 PM - 3:30 PM BST)
(the registration link will convert the time to your time zone)
- FP&A Storytelling - challenges & best practices
- Story goes first
- The power of data in FP&A Storytelling
- Engaging your audience with FP&A Storytelling
- The importance of technology in leveraging FP&A Storytelling
- Conclusions and recommendations
- Q&A session
Digital. Webinar format.
- Markus Pinter, CFO Middle East & North Africa at Novartis, Dubai FP&A Board member
- Petr Galík, Head of Data, Reporting & Analytics at Takeda Business Solutions
- Ramkumar Balasubramaniam, Chief Financial Officer Middle East & Africa at Barclays, Dubai FP&A Board member
- Arun Sadagopan, Sales Director - MEA at Jedox
- Olga Rudakova, Finance Professional and International FP&A Board Ambassador (Discussion Facilitator)
The Circle is complimentary, vendor-agnostic, and exclusive to finance practitioners only.
We will not be able to confirm places for registrations with missing or incorrect details.