The webinar is proudly sponsored by:
As we step into 2024, it's essential to look forward and anticipate the emerging trends that will shape the field of Financial Planning and Analysis in the coming year and beyond. What will be the key themes that FP&A professionals need to keep a close eye on in 2024?
Join our webinar on December 6th to explore the future of FP&A and equip yourself with the knowledge and skills necessary to excel in the ever-evolving financial world. Senior practitioners and thought leaders from Moderna, Veolia Water Technologies and Solutions and SAP will share their practical insights.
A recording of the event will be shared afterwards with everyone who registers.
- Pras Chatterjee, Senior Director, Planning & Analysis at SAP
- Svetlana Sigalova, Vice President, FP&A at Moderna, Boston FP&A Board member
- Karina Williams, Business Unit CFO at Veolia Water Technologies and Solutions, New York FP&A Board member
- Olga Rudakova, Finance Professional and International FP&A Board Ambassador (Discussion Facilitator)
Inside the Crystal Ball: Top Trends Shaping FP&A in 2024 and Beyond
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM GMT
5:00 PM - 6:00 PM CET
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM EST / 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM PST
(the registration link will convert the time to your time zone)
- FP&A challenges of 2023
- Top trends shaping FP&A in 2024:
o Data & Technology
o FP&A Skillset
- Conclusions and recommendations
- Q&A session