The webinar is proudly sponsored by:
As technology continues to advance rapidly, everyone is talking about being data-driven. For next-generation companies, implementing data-driven and digital planning processes can reap great rewards.
Data is the new currency for companies of all sizes and industries. A key function of effective FP&A is to create a data-driven decision-making culture throughout the enterprise. Data management is, therefore, a crucial part of FP&A's agenda.
So how can we create an organizational culture based on data analytics?
Join us on 12 October at 3:00 PM BST to discover the key steps to fostering a data-driven FP&A culture.
- Sonia Moscatelli Diwane, Finance Director, Global Advertising at eBay
- Nahuel Rozas Delpit, Finance Director, Head of FP&A EMEA at Medtronic
- Jacob Joseph, Director, Product & Technology at Prophix Software
- Larysa Melnychuk, MD at FP&A Trends Group (Discussion Facilitator)
A recording of the event will be shared afterwards with everyone who registers.
Digital FP&A: The Key Steps to Fostering a Data-Driven Culture
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM CEST
3:00 PM - 4:00 PM BST
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM EDT
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM GST
(the registration link will translate it to your time zone)
If you are not able to join the live session, please register to receive the webinar recording.
- Evolution of FP&A from traditional to data-driven
- eBay case study: How FP&A can leverage data-driven insights for planning
- Steps for creating a data-driven FP&A ecosystem
- The role of technology in fostering a data-driven culture
- Conclusions and recommendations
- Q&A session