The webinar is proudly sponsored by:
In the current highly uncertain business environment, a Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Business Partner needs to be equipped with defined skills and competencies that bridge technical acumen, technology, and influence. The latest technological advances have enhanced and transformed FP&A Business Partnering frameworks.
Digitised FP&A Business Partnering is now the latest trend that is going well beyond just Finance involving the entire organisation to move FP&A to the next level.
Join our webinar on June 21st to discuss how to achieve effective storytelling with data and technology for Digitised FP&A Business Partnering.
A recording of the event will be shared afterwards with everyone who registers.
- Shady Nassour, Regional Finance Director MEA, EU, & CIS at IDP Education Ltd
- Julian Manche, CFO at RSPCA NSW
- Paul Cavanagh-Downs, Head of Professional Services APAC at insightsoftware
- Olga Rudakova, Finance Professional and International FP&A Board Ambassador (Discussion Facilitator)
Digitised FP&A Business Partnering: How Technology Can Support It
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM SGT
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM AEST
7:00 AM - 8:00 AM BST
(the registration link will convert the time to your time zone)
- FP&A Business Partnering: how mature is your model?
- Digitised FP&A Business Partnering: effective storytelling with data and technology
- How modern technology can enhance and transform FP&A Business Partnering
- Conclusions & recommendations
- Q&A Session
The webinar is complimentary, vendor-agnostic, and exclusive to finance practitioners only.
We will not be able to confirm places for the registrations with missing or incorrect details.