The Digital German FP&A Board is proudly sponsored by:
In today’s dynamic world, the traditional budgeting process is increasingly outdated. But what if your organisation is still not ready to abandon it completely?
Zero-Based Budgeting (ZBB) can act as a stepping stone to a more modern budgeting process. It enables us to understand key drivers, encourages a culture of business partnering and value creation, and supports agile FP&A. We can also apply its principles to the wider FP&A process, in what is known as Zero-Based FP&A.
Join the Digital German FP&A Board on the 3rd of February at 5:00 PM CET to learn how to successfully implement ZBB.
A recording of the event will be shared afterwards with everyone who registers.
What is the International FP&A Board?
The International FP&A Board was created in London (UK) in 2013, and now has chapters in 27 cities and 16 countries around the world. It aims to develop and promote the best practices in modern corporate Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), identifying and supporting new global trends, valued skillsets, and leadership practices.
The Digital German FP&A Board will unite the members of the Frankfurt FP&A Board chapter. We also look forward to inviting guests from other parts of Germany where the FP&A Board is not geographically established yet.
A New Age of Zero-Based Budgeting
5:00 PM to 6:30 PM CET
(4:00 PM - 5:30 PM GMT)
(the registration link will convert the time to your time zone)
- A New Age of Zero-Based Budgeting: Learnings and Successes
- ZBB: Mindset change for finance transformation
- Risk Planning in ZBB - Pharmanovia Case Study
- ZBB Technology Enablers
- Conclusions and Recommendations
- Q&A Session
Digital. Webinar format.
- Grzegorz Komenda, Director Finance and Business Planning at Philip Morris Switzerland
- Mohamed ElRouby, CFO Middle East Africa at Pharmanovia
- Antonio Giannelli, Finance Business Development Expert at SAP
- Hans Gobin, FP&A Leader and International FP&A Board Ambassador (Discussion Facilitator)
The Digital FP&A Board is complimentary, vendor-agnostic and exclusive to finance practitioners only.
We will not be able to confirm places for the registrations with missing or incorrect details.