The 18th London FP&A Board gathered on 21 November 2017 to discuss FP&A Transformation through Organisational Structure.
- Different types of FP&A organisational structure: Advantages and Disadvantages
- Nielsen Europe Case Study:
- "FP&A Transformation through effective organisational structure”. Fredrik Hedlund, Europe CFO at Nielsen
- FP&A Organisational Transformations: top 10 lessons learned
- Group work. Can FP&A be outsourced? How effective are centres of excellence for FP&A?
- Conclusions and recommendations
The event was attended by more than 20 senior finance practitioners who shared their experience and ideas with each other. The participants also discussed a compelling Nielsen Europe Case Study.
The Board members represented international and local companies, such as:
- Carrier Commercial Refrigeration
- Kingfisher Plc
- Pernod Ricard EMEA Travel Retail
- Steelcase Ltd
- Thomson Reuters
- and others.
We are very grateful to our sponsors and partners Michael Page, one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, CCH Tagetik, the leading FP&A Technology company, and AFP, provider of international FP&A Certification, for their great support.