The webinar is proudly sponsored by:
In a world of irrelevant budgets and inaccurate forecasts, scenario management has a vital role to play. Traditional planning approaches, which account for a single possible future, are no longer viable in a world dominated by uncertainty.
Instead, organizations must face the prospect of multiple futures, driven by an ever-changing business environment, beset by unpredictable events. It is only by adopting a fast and agile scenario management process that organizations can steer their way towards achieving their short and long term goals.
Organizations that implement scenario management framework are in a much better position to handle uncertainty.
Join us for the webinar on September 21 to look at the examples and key success factors for scenario management implementation.
A recording of the event will be shared afterwards with everyone who registers.
- Vikram Goel, Vice President, Wealth Management Finance at Royal Bank of Canada (RBC), Toronto FP&A Board member
- Guillaume Rachline, Vice President Finance - Merchandising, E-Commerce & New Business at Walmart, Toronto FP&A Board member
- Steve Moseley, Principal Solutions Consultant – FP&A at Unit4
- Ron Monteiro, Finance Professional and International FP&A Board Ambassador (Discussion Facilitator)
Navigating Uncertainty with FP&A Scenario Management
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM PDT
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT
7:00 PM - 8:00 PM BST
(the registration link will convert the time to your time zone)
- Evolution from Traditional Planning to Scenario Management
- Navigating uncertain times in the banking industry with Scenario Management
- The importance of Scenario Management in the fast paced retail environment
- The role of modern technology
- Conclusions and recommendations
- Q&A Session