The event is proudly sponsored by:
The traditional budgeting process is time-consuming and costly, neglecting strategy and adding little value. Despite evolving over the years, traditional budgets hardly meet the challenges of the modern economic and business environment.
At the Digital Nordic FP&A Board, we will discuss a prospective alternative to Traditional Budgeting. The meeting will be held on the 12th of May from 4:30 PM to 6:00 PM CEST.
Join our experienced panel of speakers to learn how to move from Traditional to Better and Beyond Budgeting. We will debate whether it is realistic to abandon the budget and transform the whole process.
A recording of the event will be shared afterwards with everyone who registers.
What is International FP&A Board?
The International FP&A Board has chapters in 27 cities and 16 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, and North America. They aim to identify and support new global trends, valued skill sets and leadership practices in modern corporate Financial Planning & Analysis.
The Digital Nordic FP&A Board will unite our chapters from Stockholm and Copenhagen. We are also looking forward to inviting guests from other Nordic regions where the FP&A Board is not geographically established yet.
From Traditional to Better and Beyond Budgeting
4:30 PM - 6:00 PM CEST
(3:30 PM - 5:00 PM BST)
(the registration link will translate it to your time zone)
- What the Beyond Budgeting is and why Traditional Budgeting isn’t working
- Weekly rolling forecasts as risk mitigation enabler
- The learnings from moving to No Budgets
- How technology can enable Beyond Budgeting
- Conclusions and recommendations
- Q&A Session
- Knut Fahlén, Certified Management Consultant (CMC) at Ekan Management, Frankfurt FP&A Board and Stockholm FP&A Board member
- Manuel Espinoza Valenzuela, Head of Performance Analytics at Nilfisk
- Amer Malik, Regional CFO at Roche, Stockholm FP&A Board and Dubai FP&A Board member
- Michael Lengenfelder, Head of FP&A Product Management at Unit4
- Olga Rudakova, Finance Professional and International FP&A Board Ambassador (Discussion Facilitator)
The Digital FP&A Board is complimentary, vendor-agnostic, and exclusive to finance practitioners only.
We will not be able to confirm places for the registrations with missing or incorrect details.