The Digital Middle Eastern FP&A Board is proudly sponsored by:
In the current uncertain business environment, FP&A is increasing its scope and complexity by moving out of the traditional Management Accounting framework. In fact, FP&A is becoming a trusted advisor and evolving its influence beyond just finance into the entire organisation.
“FP&A is emerging as its own discipline, separate from management accounting and treasury, with its own reporting structures, tools and skills requirements” (as per research by APQC and AFP).
Gartner forecasted that by 2024, 70% of new financial planning and analysis projects (FP&A) will become extended planning and analysis (xP&A) projects, expanding their scope beyond the finance domain into other areas of enterprise planning and analysis.
But what will happen to our traditional Management Accounting? How xP&A is enhancing the Corporate Performance Management? How can FP&A professionals get ready for this transition?
The Digital Middle Eastern FP&A Board will be held online on February 17 from 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM GST. Join our experienced and international panel of experts to explore the subject of “Future of FP&A: Moving from Traditional Management Accounting to xP&A”.
What is International FP&A Board?
The International FP&A Board was created in London (UK) in 2013 to guide the development and promotion of the best practices in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A). Since then, the Board chapters have been successfully established in 27 cities and 16 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, and North America. They aim to identify and support new global trends, valued skill sets and leadership practices in modern corporate Financial Planning & Analysis.
In the Middle East, we have a chapter in Dubai. We are also looking forward to inviting guests from other parts of the Middle East where FP&A Board is not geographically established yet.
Participation in the Digital FP&A Board is complimentary. The forum is vendor-agnostic and exclusive to finance practitioners only.
All participants should register online to secure their place. The meeting recording and the presentation will be available for the registered participants only.
The Future of FP&A: Moving from Traditional Management Accounting to xP&A
5:00 PM - 6:30 PM GST
(1:00 PM - 2:30 PM GMT)
- What is Extended FP&A (xP&A)?
- From Traditional Management Accounting to xP&A
- A Transformation case study from NCR
- How can FP&A professionals get ready for the transition to XP&A?
- The shift to xP&A
- Integrative Intelligence in xP&A
- Conclusions and Recommendations
- Q&A Session
The Panel of Experts and a Facilitator:
- Vignesh Dumonceau, CFO Flex Switzerland at Flex, Zurich FP&A Board member
- Tamer Abomosalam, Services Supply Chain Global CFO at NCR Corporation, Dubai FP&A Board member
- Burcu Kandemir, CFO, Europe at Pepsi Lipton
- Andreas Simon, Director EMEA at Jedox AG
- Bryan Lapidus, Director, FP&A Practice at the Association for Financial Professionals (AFP), USA
- Hans Gobin, Experienced FP&A Leader and International FP&A Board Ambassador (Discussion Facilitator)
Participation in the Digital FP&A Board is complimentary.
The forum is vendor-agnostic and exclusive to finance practitioners only.
We will not be able to confirm places for the registrations with missing and incorrect details.