The Digital German & French FP&A Board is proudly sponsored by:
It is commonly agreed that the traditional budgeting process is time-consuming and costly. It rarely focuses on strategy and adds little value. Although traditional budgets have evolved over the years, they can hardly meet the challenges of the modern economic and business environment. Join our global discussion on whether Beyond Budgeting is the best alternative. At the meeting, we will discuss whether it is realistic to abandon the budget and transform the whole process.
The Digital German & French FP&A Board will be held on the 17th of June 2021 from 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM CEST.
Join our experienced panel of speakers to learn how to move from Traditional to Better and Beyond Budgeting.
Even if the timing of the live event is not convenient, you can register to view the recording.
What is International FP&A Board?
The International FP&A Board was created in London (UK) in 2013 to guide the development and promotion of the best practices in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A). Since then, the Board chapters have been successfully established in 27 cities and 16 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, and North America. They aim to identify and support new global trends, valued skill sets and leadership practices in modern corporate Financial Planning & Analysis.
Digital German & French FP&A Board will unite our chapters from Frankfurt and Paris. We are also looking forward to inviting guests from other German and French cities where FP&A Board is not geographically established yet.
- The Digital FP&A Board is complimentary and vendor-agnostic.
- All participants should register to secure their place.
- Unfortunately, we are not able to confirm registrations with missing details. Please fill out all required fields.
- The webinar recording and presentation slides will be available for the registered participants only. If you are not able to join the live meeting, you can review the recording later.
From Traditional to Better and Beyond Budgeting
5:00 PM - 6:30 PM CEST
4:00 PM - 5:30 PM BST
- Beyond Budgeting - Business Agility in Practice
- ETEX Case study on Moving to Beyond Budgeting
- Moving to Beyond Budgeting
- The importance of technology for Better and Beyond Budgeting
- Conclusions and Recommendations
- Q&A Session
Digital. Webinar format.
- Franz Röösli, Professor and Head of Center of Enterprise Development at ZHAW Zurich University of Applied Sciences
- Guillaume Verbiest, Head of Finance Transformation and Performance Management at Etex
- Benjamin Pompe, Head of Pharma Finance Switzerland at Bayer (Schweiz) AG
- Jochen Heßler, Director Center of Excellence at Jedox
- Matthieu Ducrohet, Business Performance Improvement France lead at Protiviti
- Hans Gobin, Experienced FP&A Leader and International FP&A Board Ambassador (Discussion Facilitator)
Participation in the Digital FP&A Board is complimentary.
The forum is vendor-agnostic and exclusive to finance practitioners only.
We will not be able to confirm places for the registrations with missing and incorrect details.