The Digital North American FP&A Board is proudly sponsored by:
It is commonly agreed that the traditional budgeting process is time-consuming and costly. It rarely focuses on strategy and adds little value. Although traditional budgets have evolved over the years, they can hardly meet the challenges of the modern economic and business environment. Join our global discussion on whether Beyond Budgeting is the best alternative. At the meeting, we will discuss whether it is realistic to abandon the budget and transform the whole process.
The Digital North American FP&A Board will be held on the 13th of April 2021 from 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM PDT.
Join our experienced and international panel of speakers to learn how to move from Traditional to Better and Beyond Budgeting.
If the timing is not right, you can listen to the recording later as it will be available to all registrants afterwards.
What is International FP&A Board?
The International FP&A Board was created in London (UK) in 2013 to guide the development and promotion of the best practices in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A). Since then, the Board chapters have been successfully established in 27 cities and 16 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, and North America. They aim to identify and support new global trends, valued skill sets and leadership practices in modern corporate Financial Planning & Analysis.
Digital North American FP&A Board will unite our chapters from Seattle, San Francisco, Houston, Toronto, Washington D.C., Chicago, Boston, New York. We are also looking forward to inviting guests from other parts of North America where FP&A Board is not geographically established yet.
- The Digital FP&A Board is complimentary and vendor-agnostic.
- All participants should register to secure their place.
- Unfortunately, we are not able to confirm registrations with missing details. Please fill out all required fields.
- The webinar recording and presentation slides will be available for the registered participants only. If you are not able to join the live meeting, you can review the recording later.
From Traditional to Better and Beyond Budgeting
11:00 AM - 12:30 PM PDT
2:00 PM - 3:30 PM EDT
7:00 PM - 8:30 PM BST
- Beyond Budgeting - Business Agility in Practice
- Beyond Budgeting and Corporate Performance Management
- Case study on moving to Beyond Budgeting
- How technology can enable Better or Beyond Budgeting
- Conclusions and Recommendations
Digital. Webinar format.
The Panel of Experts and a Facilitator:
- Steve Player, Program Director - North America at Beyond Budgeting Round Table
- Matthew Mowrey, Senior Director of Finance, Analytics, and Business Performance at DAI
- Nevine White, VP Accounting at Hargray Communications Group
- Hans Gobin, Experienced FP&A Leader and International FP&A Board Ambassador (Discussion Facilitator)
Participation in the Digital FP&A Board is complimentary.
The forum is vendor-agnostic and exclusive to finance practitioners only.
We will not be able to confirm places for the registrations with missing and incorrect details.