The Digital North American FP&A Board is proudly sponsored by:
For many organisations, the Strategy Gap is a major obstacle, preventing them from truly maximizing their Strategic Planning efforts and sustainably creating value.
Closing the Strategy Gap means setting meaningful and achievable targets. So why do companies fail to do this? And how can FP&A help?
Join the Digital North American FP&A Board on March 8 at 11:00 AM PST to find out the answers to these questions. Our panel of experienced professionals will provide actionable insights on Empowering FP&A to Bridge the Strategy Gap Once and for All.
A recording of the event will be shared afterwards with everyone who registers.
What is International FP&A Board?
The International FP&A Board is a high-profile and truly global think-tank for finance professionals. Board chapters have been successfully established in 27 cities and 16 countries around the globe. We aim to identify and support new global trends, valued skill sets and leadership practices in modern corporate Financial Planning & Analysis.
The Digital North American FP&A Board will unite our active chapters in Seattle, San Francisco, Houston, Toronto, Washington D.C., Chicago, Boston, and New York. We are also looking forward to inviting guests from parts of North America where the FP&A Board has not yet been geographically established.
Empowering FP&A to Bridge the Strategy Gap Once and for All.
11:00 AM - 12:30 PM PST
2:00 PM - 3:30 PM EST
7:00 PM - 8:30 PM GMT
(the registration link will convert the time to your time zone)
- Evolution of Strategic Planning
- Linking Strategic Planning to Business Planning - Best Practices
- How to bridge the Strategic Gap
- Strategic Planning - Best practices in Start Ups
- How technology can enhance the collaborative Strategic Planning process
- Conclusions and recommendations
- Q&A Session
- Guilherme Saraiva, Senior Director, FP&A at Discovery Inc, Washington D.C. FP&A Board member
- Dawn LaDuke, Vice President Finance Global Supply Chain at Kontoor Brands Inc, New York FP&A Board member
- Matt Armstrong , Senior Director FP&A at Wish, San Francisco FP&A Board member
- Pras Chatterjee, Senior Director at SAP
- Hans Gobin, FP&A Leader and International FP&A Board Ambassador (Discussion Facilitator)
The FP&A Board is complimentary, vendor-agnostic, and exclusive to finance practitioners only.
We will not be able to confirm places for the registrations with missing or incorrect details.