The First Digital North American FP&A Board is proudly sponsored by:
“The business landscape has changed fundamentally; tomorrow’s environment will be different, but no less rich in possibilities for those who are prepared” (Ian Davis, former MD at McKinsey)
The current business and economic environment are now fundamentally different. As organisations continue to adapt to the world of "Unknown Unknowns", FP&A’s role has become increasingly more important:
- Budgets are long out of date and quarterly forecast less relevant.
- Quick and flexible Scenario Planning and on-demand re-forecasting have become the "new norm".
- FP&A teams are having to adapt quickly and develop new "playbooks" to prepare for the future.
The First Digital North American FP&A Board will be held online on the 17 September from 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM PST.
Join our experienced and international panel of experts to learn more about FP&A Digital Transformation: Moving from Traditional to Leading Stage.
With the help of modern technology, this event will be exploring the latest trends in FP&A Digitalisation through case studies, panel discussion from senior finance leaders, polling questions and Q&A session.
More details on the subject matter and speakers are available below.
What is International FP&A Board?
The International FP&A Board was created in London (UK) in 2013 to guide the development and promotion of the best practices in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A). Since then, the Board chapters have been successfully established in 27 cities and 16 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, and North America. They aim to identify and support new global trends, valued skill sets and leadership practices in modern corporate Financial Planning & Analysis.
Digital North American FP&A Board will unite our chapters from Seattle, San Francisco, Houston, Toronto, Washington D.C., Chicago, Boston, New York. We are also looking forward to inviting guests from other parts of North America where FP&A Board is not geographically established yet.
The FP&A Board is exclusive to finance practitioners only.
The meeting is complimentary, vendor-agnostic and by-invitation-only.
All participants should register online to secure their place. The meeting recording and the presentation will be available for the registered participants only. If you are not able to join the live meeting, you can review the recording later.
FP&A Digital Transformation: Moving from Traditional to Leading Stage
11:00 AM - 12:30 PM PST
- FP&A Evolution: from Traditional to Digital
- The power of Driver Based Planning
- Predictive/Prescriptive Analytics for planning and forecasting
- Looking into the future: AI/ML for FP&A
- FP&A Skills: how to adjust to the "digital era"
- Conclusions and Recommendation
Digital. Webinar format.
The Panel of Experts
More to be added
- Fernando Schreiner, Director, Financial Planning & Analysis at Gensler, a member of San Francisco FP&A Board
- Sumit Dangi, USA CFO & Treasurer at Jewelers Mutual Group (former global analytics CFO at HSBC), member of Chicago FP&A Board
- Valerie Martin, Finance Director at Autodesk, a member of the San Francisco FP&A Board
- Paul McDonald, Senior Executive Director at Robert Half
- Larysa Melnychuk, MD of FP&A Trends Group and Founder of the International FP&A Board.
Participation in the Digital FP&A Board events is complimentary and by invitation only.
The forum is vendor-agnostic and exclusive to finance practitioners only.
We will not be able to confirm places for vendors, salespeople, and consultants.