The Digital North American FP&A Board is proudly sponsored by:
"High Uncertainty" was the other name for the year 2020 and FP&A's have been going through massive challenges and transformations to adjust to the "New Normal".
What are the top 10 Financial Planning and Analysis trends to watch in 2021 and beyond?
We would like to invite you to learn from our international panel of experts.
The Digital North American FP&A Board will be held online on 26 January 2021 from 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM PST. If the timing is not right, you can listen to the recording later as it will be available to all registrants afterwards.
What is International FP&A Board?
The International FP&A Board was created in London (UK) in 2013 to guide the development and promotion of the best practices in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A). Since then, the Board chapters have been successfully established in 27 cities and 16 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, and North America. They aim to identify and support new global trends, valued skill sets and leadership practices in modern corporate Financial Planning & Analysis.
Digital North American FP&A Board will unite our chapters from Seattle, San Francisco, Houston, Toronto, Washington D.C., Chicago, Boston, New York. We are also looking forward to inviting guests from other parts of North America where FP&A Board is not geographically established yet.
- The Digital FP&A Board is complimentary and vendor-agnostic.
- All participants should register to secure their place.
- Unfortunately, we are not able to confirm registrations with missing details. Please fill out all required fields.
- The webinar recording and presentation slides will be available for the registered participants only. If you are not able to join the live meeting, you can review the recording later.
Inside the Crystal Ball: Top 10 Trends Shaping FP&A in 2021 and Beyond
11:00 AM - 12:30 PM PST
(2:00 PM - 3:30 PM EST)
- Extended FP&A (xP&A): What It Involves
- The Role of FP&A Technology: Architecture, AI / ML, RPA
- Key Forces Shaping FP&A Digital Transformation: Integration, Scenario Management and Predictive Analytics
- FP&A Business Partnering in the “Next Normal”
- Integrated Business Planning at Cargill Cocoa & Chocolate
- The Future Ready. Rise of the T-shaped FP&A Professional
- Conclusions and Recommendations
The Panel of Experts:
- Pras Chatterjee, Senior Director at SAP
- Alex Beired, Global Director Financial Planning & Analysis at Guardian Industries Corp.
- Christopher Saxe, Chief Financial Officer at SecZetta Inc., Boston FP&A Board member
- Marc De Haas, Global Finance Director - Cocoa & Chocolate at Cargill
- Tom Hood, CPA, CITP, CGMA, Chief Executive Officer at Maryland Association of CPAs, Inc. & Business Learning Institute
- Larysa Melnychuk, MD of FP&A Trends Group and Founder of the International FP&A Board.
Participation in the Digital FP&A Board is complimentary.
The forum is vendor-agnostic and exclusive to finance practitioners only.
We will not be able to confirm places for vendors, salespeople, consultants and registrations with missing details.