The Digital North American FP&A Board is proudly sponsored by:
There are innumerable excellent stories to be told in FP&A, many of which can facilitate the decision-making process. At this time of advanced analytics, flexible dashboarding and effective data visualization, FP&A storytelling has become both an art and a science.
How can we apply analytics, visualization and dashboarding to FP&A Storytelling in order to enhance the fact-based decision-making process?
Join our experienced and international panel of speakers to explore the answer and learn more about The Art and Science of FP&A Storytelling.
The Digital North American FP&A Board will be held on the 16th of September 2021 at 11:00 AM PDT.
A recording of the event will be shared afterwards with everyone who registers.
What is International FP&A Board?
The International FP&A Board was created in London (UK) in 2013 to guide the development and promotion of the best practices in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A). Since then, the Board chapters have been successfully established in 27 cities and 16 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, and North America. We aim to identify and support new global trends, valued skill sets and leadership practices in modern corporate Financial Planning & Analysis.
The Digital North American FP&A Board will unite our chapters in Seattle, San Francisco, Houston, Toronto, Washington D.C., Chicago, Boston, New York. We are also looking forward to inviting guests from other parts of North America where the FP&A Board has not yet been geographically established.
The Art and Science of FP&A Storytelling
11:00 AM - 12:30 PM PDT
2:00 PM - 3:30 PM EDT
7:00 PM - 8:30 PM BST
(the registration link will translate it to your time zone)
If you are not able to join the live session, please register to receive the webinar recording.
- FP&A Storytelling - How to?
- The Building Blocks of FP&A Storytelling
- Value creation through FP&A storytelling
- The importance of technology in leveraging FP&A visualization
- Conclusions and recommendations
- Q&A Session
Digital format: webinar
- Olga Rudakova, Finance Professional and Data Skills Trainer
- Tanbir Jasimuddin, Director of Finance at Vardags, a London FP&A Board member
- Veronica Lopez, Director of Finance, Customer Development at Nestlé Canada
- Michael Lengenfelder, Head of FP&A Product Management at Unit4
- Hans Gobin, FP&A Leader and International FP&A Board Ambassador (Discussion Facilitator)
The FP&A Board is complimentary, vendor-agnostic, and exclusive to finance practitioners only.
We will not be able to confirm places for the registrations with missing or incorrect details.