The Digital North American FP&A Board is proudly sponsored by:
There is a lot of hype these days about the concept of FP&A Business Partnering. At a time when the FP&A framework is being extended to the entire organization, FP&A Business Partnering needs to keep up with this new model to stay relevant and cutting edge.
In the current highly uncertain business environment, an FP&A business partner needs to be equipped with defined skills and competencies that bridge technical acumen, technology, and influence. The latest technological advances have enhanced and transformed FP&A frameworks. Digitized FP&A Business Partnering is now the latest trend that is going well beyond just Finance involving the entire organization to move FP&A and planning to the next level.
Join our professional panel of experts to discuss how we can digitize FP&A collaboration in a way that is meaningful, impactful and measured in outcomes.
The Digital North American FP&A Board will be held on the 8th of June 2021 at 11:00 AM PDT.
Even if the timing of the live event is not convenient, you can still register to view the recording. Please note that the meeting is complimentary and vendor-agnostic.
Digital North American FP&A Board will unite our chapters from Seattle, San Francisco, Houston, Toronto, Washington D.C., Chicago, Boston, New York. We are also looking forward to inviting guests from other parts of North America where the FP&A Board is not geographically established yet.
What is International FP&A Board?
The International FP&A Board was created in London (UK) in 2013 to guide the development and promotion of the best practices in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A). Since then, the Board chapters have been successfully established in 27 cities and 16 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, and North America. They aim to identify and support new global trends, valued skill sets and leadership practices in modern corporate Financial Planning & Analysis.
All participants should register to secure their place. The meeting recording and the presentation will be available for the registered participants only.
The Art and Science of Digitized FP&A Business Partnering
11:00 AM - 12:30 PM PDT
2:00 PM - 3:30 PM EDT
7:00 PM - 8:30 PM BST
(the registration link will translate it to your time zone)
If you are not able to join the live session, please register to receive the webinar recording.
- FP&A Business Partnering: how mature is your model?
- Is Modern Collaboration Possible Without Digitization?
- Integrated FP&A Business Partnering
- How Modern Technology can enhance and transform FP&A Business Partnering?
- Conclusions and recommendations
- Q&A Session
- Anthony Rossano, Director, FP&A at Indeed
- Shu Jiang, VP Finance at Curriculum Associates
- George Kolokotronis, Divisional Finance Director - Medioh (Digital Health BU) at Hypertec Group
- Pras Chatterjee, Senior Director at SAP
- Tom Hood, CPA, CITP, CGMA, EVP – Business Engagement & Growth at Association of International Certified Professional Accountants & Business Learning Institute
- Hans Gobin, International FP&A Board Ambassador (Discussion Facilitator)
Participation in the FP&A Board is complimentary.
The forum is vendor-agnostic and exclusive to finance practitioners only.
We will not be able to confirm places for the registrants with missing and incorrect details.