The event was proudly sponsored by:
Enhanced Driver-Based Planning and Forecasting within the organisation is an essential part of the roadmap toward modern Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A).
- But what is Driver-Based Planning and forecasting at its core?
- Why does it matter for FP&A?
- How can we successfully implement it?
Driver-based modelling is an important component for achieving agility and adaptability. It helps us to bring key business drivers that impact business evolution the most and allows on-demand planning and forecasting.
Watch the recording of the Digital German-Benelux FP&A Circle to hear answers to the above questions from senior finance practitioners and thought leaders.
- Remko Boer, VP Finance - Shell Upstream Controller/ Planning & Appraisal and Reporting at Shell, London FP&A Board and Amsterdam FP&A Board member
- Massimo Garau, Director Finance and Administration at Storck Deutschland KG
- Tanja Schlesinger, VP OneSource at Deutsche Bahn Regio AG, Frankfurt FP&A Board member
- Andrew Turner, Finance Solutions at Board International
- Olga Rudakova, Finance Professional and International FP&A Board Ambassador (Discussion Facilitator)