FP&A analytical transformation has been dominating headlines for some time. In the last decade, finance, and FP&A in particular, embarked on a journey from descriptive to prescriptive analytics. True digital transformation integrates technology, data, and new processes across the entire corporation.
At the first Digital North American FP&A Board, a panel of senior speakers shared their views on how their companies and teams are approaching the FP&A transformation task:
- Fernando Schreiner, Director, Financial Planning & Analysis at Gensler, a member of San Francisco FP&A Board
- Sumit Dangi, USA CFO & Treasurer at Jewelers Mutual Group (former global analytics CFO at HSBC), member of Chicago FP&A Board
- Valerie Martin, Finance Director at Autodesk, a member of the San Francisco FP&A Board
- Paul McDonald, Senior Executive Director at Robert Half
- Chris Chan, FP&A Technology Thought Leader at SAP
To learn more, please watch the full recording below.
There is also an event summary published on the website. You can read it here.