The Second Digital Pan-Australian FP&A Board is proudly sponsored by:
The Second Pan-Australian FP&A Board will be held online on December 8 from 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM AEDT.
Join our experienced and international panel of experts to learn how to Build Winning FP&A Teams for the "New Normal".
The current business and economic environment are fundamentally different from before. As organizations continue to adapt to the world of "Unknown Unknowns", the Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) role has become increasingly more important with FP&A teams adapting quickly and developing their new "playbooks" to prepare for the future.
At this meeting, we will review the latest FP&A team roles that are not typical for traditional management accounting. Our experienced panel of experts will also share their practical knowledge on
- how to build FP&A Teams from scratch,
- how modern technology can enhance team collaboration,
- what are the latest trends and developments in FP&A employment.
With the help of modern technology, we will try to make this digital meeting as interactive as possible by incorporating polling questions, Q&A sessions, and a survey.
What is International FP&A Board?
The International FP&A Board was created in London (UK) in 2013 to guide the development and promotion of the best practices in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A). Since then, the Board chapters have been successfully established in 27 cities and 16 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, and North America. They aim to identify and support new global trends, valued skill sets and leadership practices in modern corporate Financial Planning & Analysis.
Digital Pan-Australian FP&A Board will unite our Australian FP&A Board chapters from Sydney, Melbourne, Perth and Brisbane. We also would be happy to invite some guests from Australia and New Zealand where FP&A board is not geographically established yet.
The FP&A Board is exclusive to finance practitioners only.
The meeting is complimentary and vendor-agnostic.
All participants should register online to secure their place. The meeting recording and the presentation will be available for the registered participants only. If you are not able to join the live meeting, you can review the recording later.
Build Winning FP&A Teams for the "New Normal"
5:00 PM - 6:30 PM AEDT
2:00 PM - 3:30 PM SGT
6:00 AM - 7:30 AM GMT
- FP&A Teams Roles and Skills in the "New Normal"
- Building & Sustaining Synergistic FP&A teams in the "New Normal"
- Adapting FP&A Teams to "New Normal"
- Technology to Build Winning FP&A Teams
- FP&A Skills Roadmap
- FP&A Recruitment in the "New Normal"
- Conclusions and Recommendations
Digital. Webinar format.
The Panel of Experts:
- Amarnath Kamath, Head Of Finance at AXA Group Operations, Kuala Lumpur FP&A Board member
- Abby Obomighie, Head of FP&A at Hitachi
- Christopher Mansfield, Finance Director - APAC Technology at Dentsu International, Melbourne FP&A Board member
- Marc Southey, Director at Qubix - Australia and New Zealand
- Himashi Soriano, Managing Director, APAC at Association for Financial Professionals (AFP)
- Ross McLelland, Associate Director at Michael Page
- Hans Gobin, Experienced FP&A Leader and International FP&A Board Ambassador
Participation in the Digital FP&A Board events is complimentary and by invitation only.
The forum is vendor-agnostic and exclusive to finance practitioners only.
We will not be able to confirm places for vendors, salespeople, and consultants.