The Digital Nordic-Benelux FP&A Board is proudly sponsored by:
In the current uncertain business environment, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) is increasing its scope and complexity by moving out of the traditional Business Controlling framework. In fact, FP&A is spreading its influence beyond just finance into the entire organisation.
Gartner forecasted that by 2024, 70% of new FP&A projects will become extended planning and analysis (xP&A) projects, expanding their scope beyond the finance domain into other areas of enterprise planning and analysis.
But what will happen to our traditional Business Controlling function? How xP&A is enhancing the Corporate Performance Management? How can Business Controllers and FP&A professionals get ready for this transition?
Join the Digital Nordic-Benelux FP&A Board to find out the answers. The event will be held on the 23rd of March 2021 from 12:00 PM to 1:30 PM CET.
Our international panel of experts will explore how to move from Traditional Business Controlling to Extended Planning and Analysis (xP&A).
What is International FP&A Board?
The International FP&A Board was created in London (UK) in 2013 to guide the development and promotion of the best practices in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A). Since then, the Board chapters have been successfully established in 27 cities and 16 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, and North America. They aim to identify and support new global trends, valued skill sets and leadership practices in modern corporate Financial Planning & Analysis.
Digital Nordic-Benelux FP&A Board will unite our chapters from Stockholm, Copenhagen, Brussels and Amsterdam. We are also looking forward to inviting guests from other parts of the Nordic region and Luxembourg where FP&A Board is not geographically established yet.
Participation in the Digital FP&A Board is complimentary. The forum is vendor-agnostic and exclusive to finance practitioners only.
All participants should register online to secure their place. The meeting recording and the presentation will be available for the registered participants only.
Moving From Traditional Business Controlling to Extended Planning and Analysis (xP&A)
12:00 PM - 1:30 PM CET
(11:00 AM - 12:30 PM GMT)
- What is Extended Planning & Analysis (xP&A)?
- xP&A in times of Uncertainty
- Journey towards xP&A Transformation - Leveraging predictive analytics
- Skills required for shift to xP&A
- Next-generation FP&A Model
- Skills required for xP&A - A Recruiter's perspective
- Conclusions and Recommendations
- Q&A Session
The Panel of Experts and a Facilitator:
- Stephane Bonutto, CFO Europe at OERLIKON BALZERS, Frankfurt FP&A Board member
- Gianluca Capuano, Finance Director EMEA Controlling - Pharma at Janssen EMEA
- Marco Bordignon, CFO Germany at JTI (Japan Tobacco International), Zurich FP&A Board member
- Chris Stiebel, Regional Director Nordics at Jedox
- Menno Boss, Senior Manager at Robert Half
- Hans Gobin, Experienced FP&A Leader and International FP&A Board Ambassador (Discussion Facilitator)
Participation in the Digital FP&A Board is complimentary.
The forum is vendor-agnostic and exclusive to finance practitioners only.
We will not be able to confirm places for the registrations with missing and incorrect details.