The Digital Pan-Asian FP&A Board is proudly sponsored by:
As organisations confront a more dynamic world, the traditional budgeting process is increasingly criticised as obsolete. But what if your business is still not ready to abandon traditional budgeting completely?
Zero-Based Budgeting (ZBB) can act as a stepping stone to a more modern budgeting process. It not only helps to ‘justify the expenses’ but also enables us to understand key drivers and improve our planning process. Its principles can also be extrapolated to other areas of the FP&A process, in what is known as Zero-Based FP&A. ZBB encourages a culture of business partnering and value creation, and supports agile FP&A.
Join the Digital Pan-Asian FP&A Board on 21 October at 5:30 PM SGT to learn how to successfully implement ZBB. We promise actionable insights from our panel of experienced professionals, including senior representatives from Datalogic, FN Herstal and Capita.
A recording of the event will be shared afterwards with everyone who registers.
What is the International FP&A Board?
The International FP&A Board was created in London (UK) in 2013 to guide the development and promotion of the best practices in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A). It now has chapters in 27 cities and 16 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, and North America. They aim to identify and support new global trends, valued skill sets and leadership practices in modern corporate Financial Planning & Analysis.
The Digital Pan-Asian FP&A Board will unite our Asian FP&A Board chapters from Singapore, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Shanghai and Tokyo. We are also looking forward to inviting guests from other parts of Asia where the FP&A Board is not geographically established yet.
A New Age of Zero-Based Budgeting
5:30 PM – 7:00 PM SGT
8:30 PM – 10:00 PM AEST
10:30 AM – 12:00 PM BST
(the registration link will convert the time to your time zone)
- A New Age of Zero-Based Budgeting: Learnings and Successes
- ZBB as a Management System and Culture
- People's Element in ZBB Implementation
- ZBB Implementation in Imerys (example in Malaysia)
- ZBB Technology Enablers
- The latest recruitment trends in Asia
- Conclusions and Recommendations
- Q&A Session
- Tom Vanoverschelde, Portfolio Finance Director at Capita, London FP&A Board member
- Nicolas Perrin, CFO at FN Herstal, Brussels FP&A Board member
- Vincent BoonSeng Lim, Chief Financial Officer Asia Pacific at Datalogic, Singapore FP&A Board member
- Pras Chatterjee, Senior Director at SAP
- Shintaro Ajito, Manager - Finance and Accounting at Michael Page
- Larysa Melnychuk, MD at FP&A Trends Group (Discussion Facilitator)
Digital FP&A Board is complimentary, vendor-agnostic and exclusive to finance practitioners.
We will not be able to confirm places for registrations with missing or incorrect details.