The Digital Nordic & Benelux FP&A Board is proudly sponsored by:
In this environment of ‘unknown unknowns’, the future is becoming more and more difficult to predict. Traditional management accounting methods based on historical data alone are no longer sufficient for planning and forecasting.
Scenario Planning can help us overcome this challenge. This approach to ‘Scenario Management’ can transform the decision-making process. It allows us to evaluate possibilities and make decisions rapidly, based on genuine data.
Join us to learn more at The Digital Nordic & Benelux FP&A Board, on September 22nd atr 1:00 PM CEST. Our experienced and international panel of experts will discuss Strategy, Steps and Practical Examples for FP&A Scenario Planning. Speakers include senior representatives from Volvo Construction Equipment, Zalando SE and Danone.
If the timing of the live event is inconvenient, you can still register to receive the recording by email.
What is the International FP&A Board?
The International FP&A Board was created in London (UK) in 2013 to guide the development and promotion of the best practices in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A). We have now the Board chapters in 27 cities and 16 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, and North America. We aim to identify and support new global trends, valued skill sets and leadership practices in modern corporate Financial Planning & Analysis.
The Digital Nordic-Benelux FP&A Board will unite our chapters in Stockholm, Copenhagen, Brussels and Amsterdam. We are also looking forward to inviting guests from other areas in the Nordic region and Luxembourg where FP&A Board has not been geographically established yet.
FP&A Scenario Planning - Strategy, Steps and Practical Examples
1:00 PM - 2:30 PM CEST
(12:00 PM - 1:30 PM BST)
(the registration link will convert the time to your time zone)
- Scenario Planning and Forecasting in Uncertain Environments
- Danone's journey towards Scenario Planning for uncertainty
- How to detect and use early warning signs in FP&A in Scenario Planning
- Roles and responsibilities of FP&A in Scenario Planning
- Best in Class FP&A Scenario Planning
- Conclusions and recommendations
- Q&A Session
- Ivo de Brouwer, Finance Director - Controlling Methodologies (Worldwide) at Danone
- Eduardo Borio, Vice President of FP&A at Volvo Construction Equipment
- Serkan Terlikci, Vice President of Corporate FP&A at Zalando SE
- Chris Stiebel, Regional Director Nordics at Jedox
- Hans Gobin, FP&A Leader and International FP&A Board Ambassador (Discussion Facilitator)
The Digital FP&A Board is complimentary, vendor-agnostic and exclusive to finance practitioners only.
We will not be able to confirm places for the registrations with missing and incorrect details.