The Digital Nordic-Benelux FP&A Board is proudly sponsored by:
The business landscape has changed fundamentally; tomorrow’s environment will be different, but no less rich in possibilities for those who are prepared” (Ian Davis, former MD at McKinsey)
The current business and economic environment have fundamentally changed. As organisations continue to adapt to the world of "Unknown Unknowns", FP&A’s role has become increasingly more important:
- The current world is full of outdated budgets.
- Quick and flexible Scenario Planning and on-demand re-forecasting have become a "new norm".
- Financial Planning and Analysis teams are adapting quickly and developing new "playbooks" to prepare for the future.
The first Digital Nordic-Benelux FP&A Board will be held online on November 17 from 12:00 PM to 1:30 PM CET.
Join our experienced and international panel of experts to learn how to adapt FP&A to the "New Normal".
With the help of modern technology, we will make this digital meeting interactive by incorporating polling questions, Q&A sessions, and a survey. We will also have case studies and panel discussions.
What is International FP&A Board?
The International FP&A Board was created in London (UK) in 2013 to guide the development and promotion of the best practices in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A). Since then, the Board chapters have been successfully established in 27 cities and 16 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, and North America. They aim to identify and support new global trends, valued skill sets and leadership practices in modern corporate Financial Planning & Analysis.
Digital Nordic-Benelux FP&A Board will unite our chapters from Stockholm, Copenhagen, Brussels and Amsterdam. We are also looking forward to inviting guests from other parts of the Nordic region where FP&A Board is not geographically established yet.
- The FP&A Board is exclusive to finance practitioners only.
- The meeting is vendor-agnostic and complimentary.
- All participants should register online to secure their place.
- The meeting recording and the presentation will be available for the registered participants only. If you are not able to join the live meeting, you can review the recording later.
FP&A of the Future: Adapting to the "New Normal"
12:00 PM - 1:30 PM CET
(11:00 AM - 12:30 PM GMT)
- Scenario Planning for the New Normal
- FP&A Teams and Collaborative Planning
- The Role of Modern Technology & “The New Normal”
- FP&A Business Partnering
- Latest Trends in FP&A Recruitment
- Conclusions and Recommendation
Digital. Webinar format.
The Panel of Experts
- Larysa Melnychuk, MD of FP&A Trends Group and Founder of the International FP&A Board
- Monica Göthe, Finance Director Electrolux Global IT, Stockholm FP&A Board member
- Chris Stiebel, Regional Director Sweden at Jedox
- Anders Liu-Lindberg, COO and CMO at Business Partnering Institute
- César Gautier, Executive Manager at Michael Page
Participation in the Digital FP&A Board events is complimentary and by invitation only.
The forum is vendor-agnostic and exclusive to finance practitioners only.
We will not be able to confirm places for vendors, salespeople, and consultants.