The First Digital Pan-Asian FP&A Board is proudly sponsored by:
“The business landscape has changed fundamentally; tomorrow’s environment will be different, but no less rich in possibilities for those who are prepared” (Ian Davis, former MD at McKinsey)
The current business and economic environment are fundamentally different from before. As organisations continue to adapt to the world of "Unknown Unknowns", FP&A’s role has become increasingly more important.
The current world is full of dead budgets and unrealistic forecasts. Quick and flexible Scenario Planning and on-demand re-forecasting have become a "new norm" at this time of extreme uncertainty. Financial Planning and Analysis teams are adapting quickly and developing their new "playbooks" to prepare for the future.
The first Pan-Asian FP&A Board will be held online on 21 July 2020 from 4-30 pm to 6-00 pm SGT. Join our experienced and international panel of experts to learn how to Adapt Financial Planning and Analysis to the "New Normal".
With the help of modern technology, we will try to make this digital meeting as interactive as possible by incorporating polling questions, Q&A sessions, and a survey.
What is International FP&A Board?
The International FP&A Board was created in London (UK) in 2013 to guide the development and promotion of the best practices in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A). Since then, the Board chapters have been successfully established in 27 cities and 16 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, and North America. They aim to identify and support new global trends, valued skill sets and leadership practices in modern corporate Financial Planning & Analysis.
Digital Pan-Asian FP&A Board will unite our Asian FP&A Board chapters from Singapore, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Shanghai and Tokyo. We also would be happy to invite some guests from other Asian countries where FP&A board is not geographically established yet.
The FP&A Board is exclusive to finance practitioners only. The meeting is complimentary, vendor-agnostic and by-invitation-only.
All participants should register online to secure their place. The meeting recording and the presentation will be available for the registered participants only. If you are not able to join the live meeting, you can review the recording later.
Adapting Financial Planning and Analysis to the "New Normal"
4-30 pm to 6-00 pm SGT
- Scenario Planning: quick, integrated and multidimensional
- Optimized and Real-Time Cost Planning for "New Normal“
- FP&A Teams: multifunctional and effective
- A Framework for FP&A Skills
- Collaborative Planning. The Role of Modern Technology
- Digital FP&A: moving to the leading analytical stage
- Latest Trends in FP&A Recruitment
- Conclusions and recommendation
Digital. Webinar format.
The panel of Experts:
- Laurent Claes, Global FP&A Director at Cartier, Geneva FP&A Board member
- Rainer Kern, Division CFO at AT&S, Shanghai FP&A Board member
- Bhavesh Shah, VP Finance at ConvaTec, Singapore FP&A Board member
- Igor Panivko, Managing Director, Konica Minolta Ukraine, AI/ML FP&A Committee member
- David Upton, Director of Strategic Partnerships and Alliances APAC at Jedox
- WeiWei Cao, Director at Michael Page Finance
- Bryan Lapidus, Director, FP&A Practice at the Association for Financial Professionals (AFP)
- Larysa Melnychuk, MD of FP&A Trends Group and Founder of the International FP&A Board.
Participation in the Digital FP&A Board events is complimentary and by invitation only.
The forum is vendor-agnostic and exclusive to finance practitioners only.
We will not be able to confirm places for vendors, salespeople, and consultants.