The event is proudly sponsored by:
Enhanced Driver-Based Planning and Forecasting within the organisation is an essential part of the roadmap toward modern Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A).
- But what is Driver-Based Planning and forecasting at its core?
- Why does it matter for FP&A?
- How can we successfully implement it?
Driver-based modelling is an important component for achieving agility and adaptability. It helps us to bring key business drivers that impact business evolution the most and allows on-demand planning and forecasting.
With this in mind, our next digital circle will focus on the Power of Driver-Based Planning and Forecasting.
Join the Digital German-Benelux FP&A Circle on December 13 at 1:00 PM CET to hear answers to the above questions from senior finance practitioners and thought leaders.
A recording of the event will be shared afterwards with everyone who registers.
What is the International FP&A Board?
The International FP&A Board was created in London (UK) in 2013, and now has chapters in 29 cities and 16 countries around the world. It aims to develop and promote the best practices in modern corporate Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), identifying and supporting new global trends, valued skillsets, and leadership practices.
The Power of Driver-Based Planning and Forecasting for Modern FP&A
1:00 PM - 2:30 PM CET
12:00 PM - 1:30 PM GMT
- Driver-Based Planning and Forecasting: key concepts and definition
- Dilemmas in Driver-Based Planning in Shell
- Business Drivers in FMCG industry - Storck case study
- Discovery journey for the true business value drivers
- Enabling intelligent ways of working
- Conclusions and recommendations
- Q&A session
- Remko Boer, VP Finance - Shell Upstream Controller/ Planning & Appraisal and Reporting at Shell, London FP&A Board and Amsterdam FP&A Board member
- Massimo Garau, Director Finance and Administration at Storck Deutschland KG
- Tanja Schlesinger, VP OneSource at Deutsche Bahn Regio AG, Frankfurt FP&A Board member
- Andrew Turner, Finance Solutions at Board International
- Olga Rudakova, Finance Professional and International FP&A Board Ambassador (Discussion Facilitator)
The Digital FP&A Circle is complimentary, vendor-agnostic, and exclusive to finance practitioners only.
We will not be able to confirm places for registrations with missing or incorrect details.